PANM CONTINUES TO SEE PATIENTS
Perinatal Associates of New Mexico continues to see patients with MINOR modifications to our process. As maternal-fetal medicine specialists, we always work closely with hospitals, laboratories and a variety of other agencies to care for pregnant patients throughout New Mexico. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are implementing a variety of new policies and procedures to help ensure our ability to care for our patients.
TEMPORARY CHECK IN PROCESS
We understand patients may not desire to sit in a medical office waiting room at this time. We are implement the following check-in procedure:
- • Patients will check-in from their car when they arrive in the parking lot by calling the office location of the visit. (please see list below)
|Rio Rancho Office||505-217-3413|
|Santa Fe Office||505-984-2560|
|Las Estancias Office||505-877-4032|
|Los Alamos Office||505-500-8336|
- • You will receive instructions from PANM on how to proceed with this process prior to your visit.
- • Our Clinical staff will call you when your ultrasound room is ready for your appointment.
- • At this time, Presbyterian is NOT allowing visitors into hospital facilities. PANM will adhere to this policy at this time.
- • PANM will allow patients to use FaceTime, Skype or other video conferencing tools to allow family or friends to join their ultrasound appointments.
- • If you have an appointment at PANM and are turned away at the entrance to a Presbyterian facility, please call our office prior to leaving. We will do our best to assist in getting you to your scheduled PANM appointment.
- • Please note, we have enhanced our office cleaning procedures. We sanitize our waiting rooms twice daily. Additionally, we disinfect every patient room, ultrasound bed and all surfaces between each appointment for all of our protection.
We appreciate your patience during this global health crisis. We will do our absolute best to care for you and your pregnancy as we have done in New Mexico for 33 years!
Perinatal Associates of New Mexico